Steps taken by Pathway to tackle Corona virus : Whole world is suffering due to corona virus outbreak and as a under developing country of Bangladesh, we are facing utmost trouble
to fight against it. Not Only government alone can handle this. Also need non government Organization, individual patronage to fight against it and handle this crisis. World wide and also we never expected this situation. But this happened. Only awareness can reduces our suffering.
Pathway a leading NGO of Bangladesh is working from day one of corona outbreak in Bangladesh till now. They are not waiting for donation or help, they are working and helping as they could from their internal investment. like:
- They have already given away ten thousands mask, hand sanitizer among the students in various schools and Colleges.
- Have distributed mask, hand sanitizer and PPE among the doctors of government and non government hospitals.
- Pathway have promoted awareness and defensive programme how to fight against corona virus in various areas of dhaka, Bangladesh like Mohammad pur, Mirpur, Mohakhali kuril Slam, Lal bagh, Jatrabari etc.
- On those areas, they have done not only awareness program, but also given pamphlet, miking about corona, sprayed disinfectant.
- Pathway volunteers also doing free home delivery service, if anyone call them for necessary things. They go their for help as people can stay home.
Pathway working from begging and will Works for last. Now they have established a trend -setters to others for working poor, needy and impoverished people. They need exhortation, inducement, enthusiasms to amplify their works and services.